Updated: Nov 1, 2020
As the weather has changed and our county is easing restrictions, it’s time for our community to celebrate liturgies indoors. This change will be effective on Sunday, November 1, at the 8:30 am Mass (Vigil Mass at 5:00 pm on October 31 is still outdoors). Please remember that Standard Time returns at 2:00 am this same day.
There will be two Masses on All Souls Day, November 2, at 8:00 am and 5:00 pm.
Our Parish Reopening Task Force believes that the optimal place for safe indoor worship during this phase is Worner Hall for these reasons:
- It has an upgraded ventilation and heating system, with superior (MERV 13) filters and enhanced outside air circulation
- Chairs can be easily arranged to meet the safe distance requirement (about 50+ chairs)
- The decontamination of space and chairs after each Mass is more practical
- The sound system in the hall works well.
To keep everyone safe:
- Pre-registration on EventBrite, or call Lea Hering at 408-499-0831, is required
- Stay home if you are sick or have symptoms associated with coronavirus.
- Face coverings and 6-foot distancing are required
- Bring your own hand sanitizer (chairs will be provided)
- Park at least one space away from any other cars in the parking lot
- There’s a single entry to the hall (clearly marked).
- Check in at the registration window.
- Drop your offering envelope in the marked receptacle (your gift is greatly appreciated)
- No singing or chanting in the assembly is permitted
- Follow instructions from the presider (on Communion, exits, etc.)
Safety protocols will be monitored by our volunteers. Thank you for your cooperation.