In accordance with safety protocols in Santa Clara County
and liturgical guidance by our Diocese:
- Our Masses are celebrated outdoors
- Limited to 55 persons for safety distancing in the available space
- Reservation or sign-up is required.
- If you are unable to sign up online, please call Lea Hering at 408-499-0831
- After reservation, if you are sick or have covid-related symptoms, please stay home
- Bring your own chair & hand sanitizer
- Arrive 10-15 minutes early to allow yourself time to decompress and to pray
- Park at least one space away from any other cars in the parking lot
- Check in with the volunteers
- Face coverings & 6-foot distance are required
- Refrain from physical touching with others before, during, and after Mass
- No loud singing or chanting in the assembly is permitted
- Drop your offering envelope in the marked receptacle. Your gift is greatly appreciated
- Follow instructions from the presider (on Communion, exits, etc.)
- Safety protocols will be monitored by our volunteers.
Thank you for your cooperation. We are glad to welcome you to our liturgies.