1) Those who are infected with Covid-19, are waiting for test results, have been exposed to Covid-19, or are ill with a fever, a persistent cough or other symptoms, are to stay home.
2) Those who are at high risk for serious infection are advised to stay home.
The obligation to attend Sunday mass continues to be suspended and our parish will continue to offer live-streamed Sunday Masses for those who are unable to attend.
3) Physical distancing: Please be aware of those around you and allow a 6-foot distance between you and others when you participate in the Eucharistic celebration, and also in the parking lots. You are asked not to greet others with an embrace or shake hands with
4) Face coverings or masks are to be worn as you leave your car and approach the church, except for those under seven years old. Masks should remain on throughout Mass, except when you receive Holy Communion. A diocesan video titled "What To Expect When Returning to In-Person Masses" will be available soon.
5) Please bring your own chair to the outdoor Mass. Place your chair at designated spots.
Please ensure that young children stay with your family at all times.
6) Please bring our own hand sanitizer. We have some sanitizer for those who forget it.
7) Please refrain from holding hands, shaking hands, embracing each other, throughout the Mass.
8) No collection baskets will be passed from person to person during Mass. Collection baskets will be placed near the altar for you to place your offering. You are encouraged to enroll in our parish’s electronic giving program (Click here).
9) Prior to receiving the Eucharist, please sanitize your own hands.
10) The priest will give you instructions on how to receive Holy Communion. The consecrated host is not to be received on the tongue or by someone who is wearing gloves.
11) We encourage you to use the restroom before coming to Mass. If you need to go to the restrooms, please follow the direction of the ushers and any signage with instructions for maintaining safe physical distances as well as hygiene and sanitation measures.
7:30 a.m. (every day, including Sundays)
7:00 p.m. (every Saturday: Vigil Mass)
If you know parishioners who are unable to do online registration, they may call Lea Hering at this phone number (408-506-4991) and ask her to register online for them. But if you are reading this, we advise you to please do the registration yourself.